- electrically driven modular piston diaphragm pump
- pump head made of various metal materials
- pulsation dampening by diaphragm pulsation dampeners in suction and discharge line; alternatively a pulsation dampening by means of air vessels is possible.
- double diaphragm
- inspection openings for diaphragm and valves on demand
- internal adjustment of pressure and quantity in dependence of the discharge pressure in the field of filter press feeding
- adjustment by means of frequency converter on demand
Field of application
Pumping of abrasive and aggressive materials. Very gentle pumping of materials sensitive to shear.
- cast-iron rubber-lined
- various stainless steel
up to 135 m³/h
1,6 MPa (16 bar)
for higher pressures, look here: high pressure HD
Temperature of pumped material
up to 100°C as standard design, higher temperatures on demand
Because of the 3-cylinder gear-unit (triplex-design) an extremely quiet and constant steady operation is achieved. The modular assembly system results in an easy maintenance of the pump.